But only few people from central Europe find the way there, take the travel and competition stresses and master additional logistic obstacles to be part of the big adventure – the adventure race GAELFORCE WEST.
This year a Variotherm team of 6 accepted this very special challenge. Customers, partners and friends of Variotherm were part of it. And it was an unforgettable experience!
67 km long, the track runs through spectacular countryside. The discipline changes 6 times:
Cross country running / kayak / running / bike / mountain race / bike / running. Sand, asphalt, grass, gravel, mud, rocks, water – those were the ground conditions with which we had to battle .
For those how want to know more: www.gaelforceevents.com/west/en/welcome.html
And the Variotherm team?
We had real fun and each of us was able to finish in a healthy and happy condition. Every one of us with a great inner satisfaction from knowing that we had experienced something that day which would forever be in our minds.
Here you can find some impression:
The Variotherm team at the start (from left to right):
- Peter Sullivan (Variotherm representative Ireland – Forever!)
- Damien Hardiman (Loveliest Variotherm customer)
- Alexander Watzek (CEO Variotherm)
- Curtis Bighead (Special guest and the One and Only!)
- Gerald Demuth (Personal coach & friend of A.Watzek)
- Luuk Dijkhuis (Variotherm representative Netherlands – the most humorous guy on earth)