VarioRoll is a thermal insulation and impact sound insulation, which is made of impact sound polystyrene (20 or 30 mm). The mounted highly tear-resistant woven foil protects the insulation and prevents the stapler pins from being ripped out. Easy and uniform installation of the heating pipes (VarioProFile pipe 16x2) is possible on the printed 50 mm grid.
The self-adhesive strip is attached directly to the surface of the mat. Therefore, the rails can be quickly stuck together. 10 m² thermal insulation and impact sound insulation is wrapped round each roll.
- Quick and easy insulationOptimal retaining power for stapler pins via the incorporated weave
- Service load on the screed (as per EN 13 163) 5 kN/m²
- One-sided 30 mm wide overlap with the self-adhesive strip
- Mounted woven foil with 50 mm grid as separating layer
- Fire performance: Euroclass E